The following terms and conditions must be agreed upon by all guests of The Sisters’ Hideaway.
Check In & Check Out
Reservations & Deposits
- Check in time is Friday at 3:00 p.m. or after.
- Check out time is Sunday at 3:00 p.m.
Forms of Payment
- A $300 deposit is required to reserve your space.
- The deposit is due at the time of the reservation.
- It is the responsibility of the hostess to fill all reserved spots. For example, if a reservation is made for 8 guests, the hostess is required to pay for 8 guests even if someone in the group cannot make it.
- You must pay any remaining balance at least 30 days prior to your scheduled reservation. If the balance is not received 30 days prior to the retreat, your reservation will be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited.
- If you cancel your reservation with less than 60 days notice, your deposit will be forfeited unless a replacement group of the same size can be found. If a replacement group of the same size is found, your deposit will be applied to a future retreat date.
- Reservations cancelled 90 days before the scheduled weekend are eligible for a full refund of any money paid.
- If there is a cancellation requiring a refund, The Sisters' Hideaway will retain a 6% of the refund for a processing fee.
- If you have already paid your balance in full but cancel within 30 days, your payment cannot be refunded but can be applied to a future retreat.
- Any individual cancellation (whether part of a group or a single) with less than 30 days notice will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to find a replacement. If The Sisters’ Hideaway is unable to find a replacement, no refund will be given.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
Checks should be made out to The Sisters' Hideaway
A $30 returned check fee willbe assessed when a check is not paid by the bank on which it is drawn.
Damages & Repairs
- Normal wear and tear is expected, however, any excessive damage to The Sisters’ Hideaway, its contents, or the property will be reported to you immediately and repair or replacement cost will be your responsibility. An itemized list along with pictures of the damage will be forwarded to you. Reimbursement for repairs or replacement cost will be expected immediately.
- In the event something gets broken, please either contact us or leave a note in the comments/suggestions box so it can be taken care of promptly.
- Please let us know right away if you have any problems with the plumbing, air conditioner, heater or appliances.
- The Sisters’ Hideaway is on a septic system. Therefore nothing other than toilet paper may be flushed.
- As with any satellite TV system we may experience loss of signal especially in inclement weather. Outages lasting an unreasonable time should be reported.
- The Sisters’ Hideaway is not responsible for theft or loss.
- The Sisters’ Hideaway is a smoke free facility.
- No candle burning is allowed in The Sisters’ Hideaway.
- No pets.
Changes to these policies are accepted at the sole discretion of The Sisters’ Hideaway.